- Why we introduced our Global Human Governance Reporting Standard
- PRESS RELEASE - World's first universal standard in Human Governance & Human Capital Reporting
- Human Governance Steering Group
- Rating culture is crucial for responsible investing
- The numbers don't lie - the Premier League is maturing with talent data
The Professional Institute dedicated to effective Human Governance and Organizational Maturity
The Maturity Institute (MI) comprises a global network of leaders, practitioners and academics striving to build vibrant, healthy and sustainably successful organizations. Our aim is to build understanding and encourage the practice of effective Human Governance; an approach that not only reconciles the goals of societal and organizational value but makes them mutually inclusive. MI undertakes research, organizes educational events and provides professional development to help organizations better govern and manage human capital to release its full potential in the pursuit of never-ending improvements in societal value.
|LEARN ABOUT MATURITY