- OMINDEX predicts the likelihood of catastrophes arising from corporate purpose that puts profit before people.
- US Roundtable’s statement: the full implications of 'Total Stakeholder Value' as corporate purpose.
- MI runs Total Stakeholder Value workshop for Chinese delegation
- How the Business Roundtable (BRT) can fulfil their commitment to “deliver value for all” stakeholders - and empower others to do the same
- Financial Times - "Business must act on a new corporate purpose". The alternative can only be Total Stakeholder Value
The Maturity Institute (MI) is the professional, interdisciplinary institution for the promotion of a socio-economic system that serves all stakeholders.
- To help create the most responsible form of capitalism for Planet, People, Value
- To research and teach Whole System Management (WSM) measured as Total Stakeholder Value (TSV)
- To pursue Never-Ending Improvements in TSV
- To develop, measure and monitor mature leadership and management standards through Organisational Maturity analysis
- To bring together all professional disciplines through WSM and integrated reporting
We are delighted that our new text, The Mature Corporation – a Model of Responsible Capitalism is now available via this link.
“This book offers a valuable road map through which we can all work to evolve our market structures to deliver widespread benefit. It is time to stop merely bemoaning our growing political and social divisions. Time to start the process of repair and of building political economies that drive progress towards shared and sustainable prosperity. This book is essential reading for anyone wishing to embark on that journey.”
[20% discount is available by using the code Corporation20]