- Killing meaningless metrics marks the start for professional management
- Corporate purpose: clearly defined, measurable, and linked with higher Total Stakeholder Value (TSV)
- How many 'training hours' should you have on your CV?
- Governance and Culture Risk: a problem manifesting for every company, every day
- MI's response to EY's proposed framework for rebuilding trust in business
We believe in creating healthy organizations that can maximise value and make the best possible contribution to society
The Maturity Institute has created a new, revolutionary approach to organizational health and raising the level of professionalism in organizational leadership and management practice. To date, there have been no universal, professional standards set for organizational health that can guide leaders, executives and general management to operate from an evidence-base analogous to that adopted by the medical profession for human health. Our approach, and the methods we employ, are designed to improve organizational health, promote human governance and create the most societal value possible. Our specifically defined and measurable form of mutually inclusive value is known as Total Stakeholder Value (TSV).
Start the journey to MI Membership by purchasing our Orientation Session videos. See here for further details
You can also request a copy of our OM30© Organisational Health diagnostic here