- International Integrated Reporting Council recognises ground-breaking work on Human Capital Reporting
- University of Bordeaux recognizes groundbreaking Human Governance work
- Maturity Institute Orientation - Human Capital Risk Analysis
- Can you train employees to be ethical?
- Why we introduced our Global Human Governance Reporting Standard
The Professional Institute dedicated to effective Human Governance and Organizational Maturity
The Maturity Institute (MI) comprises a global network of leaders, practitioners and academics striving to build vibrant, healthy and sustainably successful organizations. Our aim is to build understanding and encourage the practice of effective Human Governance; an approach that not only reconciles the goals of societal and organizational value but makes them mutually inclusive. MI undertakes research, organizes educational events and provides professional development to help organizations better govern and manage human capital to release its full potential in the pursuit of never-ending improvements in societal value.
|LEARN ABOUT MATURITY