- Is Covid-19 waking the world up to the necessity of a ‘Total Stakeholder Value’ system?
- MI's OMINDEX® enters mainstream equity research and financial analysis
- Davos: 50 years old and still no working model for a new world system of Total Stakeholder Value
- Business Roundtable Statement: Context dictates what CEOs and their management consultants can do.
- If business schools can no longer teach 'Friedman' and profit maximisation - who, and what, should they teach?
The Maturity Institute (MI) is the professional, interdisciplinary institution for the promotion of a socio-economic system that serves all stakeholders.
- To help create the most responsible form of capitalism for Planet, People, Value
- To research and teach Whole System Management (WSM) measured as Total Stakeholder Value (TSV)
- To pursue Never-Ending Improvements in TSV
- To develop, measure and monitor mature leadership and management standards through Organisational Maturity analysis
- To bring together all professional disciplines through WSM and integrated reporting
We are delighted that our new text, The Mature Corporation – a Model of Responsible Capitalism is now available via this link.
“This book offers a valuable road map through which we can all work to evolve our market structures to deliver widespread benefit. It is time to stop merely bemoaning our growing political and social divisions. Time to start the process of repair and of building political economies that drive progress towards shared and sustainable prosperity. This book is essential reading for anyone wishing to embark on that journey.”
[20% discount is available by using the code Corporation20]