MI’s Paul Kearns and Investment Advisor Lucy Dunnett will be co-presenting on “Connecting impact measurement to intrinsic value & financial performance” using Total Stakeholder Value at the 2019 Women in Finance Awards and Summit (1130 session) on 26 June 2019.
Their presentation will cover the following:
- Why power and ownership do not necessarily equal success
- How gender balance and collaboration will bring a responsible version of capitalism to the fore
- Discussing the female archetype of “Mother Nature” and using money to make the world a better place
- Changing how people think about money and investment – it’s about the Total Stakeholder Value (TSV)
- Maturity Institute: the first not-for-profit educational organisation measuring TSV