Maturity Institute Orientation
MIO: our introductory programme for aspiring maturity professionals
Nick Ford, Chief Operating Officer. WIS International
The complete MI Orientation Package (total cost £575) covers tuition, MI Membership (Affiliate – MIA designaton) and initial membership fees. The tuition is comprised of five online tutorials:
- Session 1: Rating Organizational Maturity
- Session 2: MI’s 10 Pillars
- Session 3: MI Framework
- Session 4: People Risk
- Case study webinar video – Novo Nordisk and how they were rated
The MI Orientation is our introductory program for those wishing to develop organizational maturity and human governance expertise and integrate it into their own professional practice
Find out what you will learn from our short video about seeing and observing how companies govern and manage their human capital. You can also obtain our information sheet .
MI sets the very highest professional standards (see the MI Professional Standard) and encourages active membership. We also provide ongoing support for our members, including continuing professional development. If you would like to consider an MI Orientation, please contact us and provide the following:
- A brief bio and CV/Resume
- What attracts you to becoming an MI professional?
- What you believe you can contribute to our emerging field of practice?