Building Human-Powered Organisations
Our ESG Executive Education programme with Prague University of Economics and Business
We are delighted to present new course: Building Human-Powered Organisations – ORGANIZATIONAL MATURITY: Corporate Responsibility, Human Performance, and Societal Value, that is run in partnership with Prague University of Economics and Business.
This course provides business leaders and managers with a practical roadmap for building human powered organizations; where all stakeholders are viewed and managed as a fundamental source of sustainable value. The discipline of Organizational Maturity is perfectly placed to help companies with increasing societal and regulatory demands; to integrate ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) into business strategy and for corporations to realign themselves such that they can serve and benefit all their stakeholders.
Building human-powered organizations program participation will help you to:
- Identify the most value-promising organizational changes, to engage your internal and external stakeholders and drive the change process to achieve desired outcomes.
- Gain a new perspective and unique understanding of how human intangibles create financial and ESG value while reducing risk via Total Stakeholder Value (TSV) creation.
- Effectively integrate organizational maturity and human capital into corporate strategy.
- Develop more effective company reporting by using OMINDEX®, MI standards and analysis that coherently link ESG and materiality.
- Better identify human related risk material to company performance, across all stakeholders.
- Utilize OMINDEX® and MI standards across multiple company practices e.g. board committees, performance management, and annual reporting.
- Become a member of MI and join an exciting network of professional practitioners.