- KPMG - Too big to fail? Too immature to survive.
- SAP's fake Sapphire is cut from immature paste
- Deloitte’s quack 'HR maturity' means quack 'due diligence', 'accounts' and 'audits' as well
- The Maturity Institute's Professional, Scientific, Test of Management Quality
- OMINDEX® Workforce: Connecting Purpose, Values and Performance
The Maturity Institute (MI) is the professional, interdisciplinary institution for the promotion of a socio-economic system that serves all stakeholders. Our aims:
- To help create the most responsible form of capitalism that leads us to the best outcomes for planet and people
- To research, teach and show how organisational and societal health can be realised through a purpose rooted in Total Stakeholder Value (TSV)
- To develop, measure and monitor mature leadership and management standards through Organisational Maturity diagnosis and analysis
- To bring together all professional disciplines through organisational maturity and address necessary systems change
The Mature Corporation – a Model of Responsible Capitalism is now available in paperback via this link.