We are delighted to announce our new course: Building Human-Powered Organisations – ORGANIZATIONAL MATURITY: Corporate Responsibility, Human Performance, and Societal Value, that will be run in partnership with Prague University of Economics and Business.
This course provides business leaders and managers with a practical roadmap for building human powered organizations; where all stakeholders are viewed and managed as a fundamental source of sustainable value. The discipline of Organizational Maturity is perfectly placed to help companies with increasing societal and regulatory demands; to integrate ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) into business strategy and for corporations to realign themselves such that they can serve and benefit all their stakeholders.
|This programme will begin your Organisational Maturity journey to becoming a professional OMINDEX® (Organizational Maturity Index) and Maturity Institute practitioner. It will help you:|
|▪ Identify the most value-promising organizational changes, to engage your internal and external stakeholders and drive the change process to achieve desired outcomes|
▪ Gain a new perspective and unique understanding of how human intangibles create financial and ESG value while reducing risk via Total Stakeholder Value (TSV) creation
▪ Effectively integrate organizational maturity and human capital into corporate strategy
▪ Develop more effective company reporting by using OMINDEX®, MI standards and analysis that coherently link ESG and materiality
▪ Better identify human related risk material to company performance, across all stakeholders
▪ Utilize OMINDEX® and MI standards across multiple company practices e.g. board committees, performancemanagement, and annual reporting
▪ Become a member of MI and join an exciting network of professional practitioners
|The course brochure can be downloaded here while registration is made via the Prague University of Economics and Business website|
|For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|